How do I prepare for the National March for Life event?
Visit http://marchforlife.org/ for more information.
How do I prepare my youth?
Here are some great ideas:
- Pray the rosary or plan a prayer service for the bus ride.
- If you have a long bus ride, watch a pro-life movie on the way.
- Spiritually adopt a baby before the Youth Rally.
- Ask a student who has attended before to give a brief witness on the impact of going to the Youth Rally and National March for Life.
- Stay involved year round!
Do you have other ideas? Share them with us!
What am I allowed to bring?
Drawstring bags with one pocket, NOT BACKPACKS, are allowed along with outside food and water. Please note that there will be a security bag check at Capital One Arena. Please try to limit the number of bags you bring into the arena. Again, NO BACKPACKS of any size will be allowed inside the arena.
Outside groups are not allowed to distribute any materials at the Youth Rally and Mass for Life. Groups distributing materials may be asked to leave.
Please do not bring stickers, large banners or poles. Small flags and posters with NO sticks or poles will be allowed. Click here to view Capital One Arena’s bag and security policy.
Can you help me find a place to stay?
Occasionally we hear of openings at some of our parishes, but please note – due to the massive amount of time and attention that goes into hosting this event, we do not have the capacity to manage a full listing of parishes that host groups and their current availability.